Many investors are interested in buying real estate from the developer in Turkey. According to the practice, most developers also offer services like real estate agency. There are options under construction and already built. It is recommended to focus on the most popular tourist cities because the real estate will be easier to rent or resell in the future.
Benefits Of Buying New Houses In Turkey
Many foreign investors prefer to buy real estate under construction in Turkey. There are several reasons for it:
- Developers offer interest-free installments until the end of construction. An investor does not need to apply for a mortgage in a Turkish bank if he does not have enough money to make a deal.
- Modern engineering communications, so the building will not have hidden defects.
- Residential complexes have the necessary infrastructure for life. Many residential complexes have a swimming pool, security, concierge, SPA, fitness room, and other amenities for residents.
- If you buy a property at the early stage of construction, the cost can be up to 40% lower than the price of similar objects that have already been built.
- Getting a house with high-quality repairs. You can immediately move in or start renting out the property.
- The feature to obtain a residence permit in Turkey if the cost of the object exceeds $ 75,000.
- You can order the construction of an individual villa or townhouse, taking into account the needs and financial possibilities.
Just contact a reliable developer to purchase Turkish real estate. It is reasonable to focus on companies that have been working for many years.
Risks Of Buying New Houses In Turkey
Investors should keep the data in mind while choosing real estate under construction in Turkey:
- The risk of unfinished construction or delay in making the construction.
- The risk of changing legislation. This may affect the value of the property, as well as the terms of the transaction.
- The risk of low-quality construction. The use of low-quality materials may lead to the need for additional repair costs.
- The risk of bankruptcy of the developer. In case of bankruptcy of the developer, the buyer may lose investments.
- The risk of fraud. There are different types of fraud in the real estate market, including double sales, overestimation of the value of the object, forgery of documents, etc.
- The risk of errors in the documentation. Mistakes in the paperwork can lead to the loss of rights to the property or other legal problems.
It is necessary to work with reliable developers like Stay Property to minimize risks. It is a well-known company that offers villas and apartments in Istanbul, Antalya, Alanya, Belek, and other tourist cities in Turkey. Moreover, you can buy already built objects or real estate under construction.