We conduct employee engagement surveys and feedback research driven around the specific needs of our clients, in terms of scope, process and deliverables.
Employees and their performance are crucial to the overall success of your company. It’s essential to make sure that your workforce is engaged with and aligned to your strategy – engaged colleagues lead directly to improved performance for your business.
In addition to ensuring your teams have all the tools they need to do the job and are having regular 1:1’s with their line managers, engaging an independent third party such as Finger on the Pulse Research, to undertake a regular Employee Engagement Survey will enable you to understand and measure the level of employee commitment, engagement, motivation, but also how they feel about the strategic direction of the business and whether they’d recommend others to work for the company.
All this needs to be measured to ensure your business and your whole workforce are pulling in the same direction and working together to deliver strong performance and growth. This is where Finger on the Pulse Research come in.
Conscious of the maxim that ‘you shouldn’t mark your own homework’, engaging FOTP Research, a specialist B2B research company, as an independent third party to work with you, is the best way forward to develop and conduct an Employee Engagement Survey for you.
We will work with you to:
- Understand your requirements
- Develop the survey
- Conduct the Employee Engagement Survey
- Analyse the data and
- Present the insights
Employee Engagement Research – How we do it
Step 1: Scoping the target respondents and understanding your business
We hold initial meetings with our clients to achieve the following:
- Clarify research requirements and potential areas to measure
- Understand current processes and business characteristics
- Agree the appropriate employee groups to gain feedback from
- Recommend and agree an appropriate sample size
- Provide a full project schedule to include timelines and deliverables
Step 2: Qualifying the core components of successful relationships with your employees
- The key drivers of employee relationship performance are identified by conducting a number of in-depth telephone interviews with a sample of your employees
- The output of these interviews are clearly defined Performance Areas and the individual Performance Attributes that determine your employee engagement
- Alternatively, we can work directly with the client and based on our shared knowledge, can determine the list of Performance Areas and Attributes to be measured
- An appropriate research solution is suggested and agreed upon, which could include online surveys, focus groups, in-depth interviews and telephone interviews
Step 3: Measuring the pulse of your employee satisfaction
- An online survey with a combination of ratings and “open text” boxes is used to gain employee feedback on how they rate your company on the agreed Performance Areas and Attributes
- The Performance Areas and Attributes measured are those we defined from the earlier qualifying interviews and/or client discussions
Step 4: Reporting via scorecard and identifying strengths and weaknesses in your employee relationships
Output of results include:
- An employee relationship health Scorecard
- A measure of performance for each Performance Area and Attribute
- Verbatim comments providing further insight into the ratings provided
- Identified employee engagement strengths and areas for improvement
- Data analysis and recommendations to help you drive stronger employee engagement
Click Here: employee engagement surveys
Leave a Reply