We humans spend nearly one-third of our lives asleep. It’s no wonder we want to make the most of our time in bed and have the dreamiest sleep environment possible. Although there are many recommendations for getting some extra perks out of those eight hours, one of the most talked-about is the use of silk pillows.
What can silk do? Infact, sleeping on a silk pillowcase can offer countless benefits. If you are ready for something a little less hitting the hay and more out of this world, we’ll help you discover how a silk pillowcase can send you to the stars. Let’s read on!
Smoother and healthier hair:
Say goodbye to bad hair days and get yourself the best pure silk pillowcase for hair. Silk is naturally smoother than cotton and other fabrics. So, resting your locks on a silk pillowcase can reduce the friction of any tossing and turning occurring while you sleep. This provides many benefits for a healthier head of hair like:
- Less breakage
- Reduced frizz
- Fewer tangles
- Silkier strands
A cleaner sleep
There are surfaces we often press our faces against for so long as our pillows. It means that any bacteria or grime making its way onto the pillow will also be in prolonged contact with your skin. Then how will it help?
- Although you need to wash your pillowcase regularly, there are properties that help silk stay clean between washes.
- As silk takes in less moisture than other fabrics, it will less likely serve as a host for bacteria from your skin and face and dust mites.
- Silk’s dryness will attract fewer allergens as compared to other fabrics that do not retain moisture.
So, who would not feel refreshed knowing that their silk pillowcase is providing a cleaner and even hygienic environment than before?
Another of the various silk pillowcase advantages is the possibility of better-moisturized skin, which is excellent news for skincare-conscious sleepers. The natural silk fibre is more efficient than other materials at repelling moisture. This means that instead of absorbing all of your skin’s water, a silk pillowcase might help you maintain it. 4 As a result, your evening skincare products may be even more effective.
A lush feel
There is just no substitute for the rich, sensual sensation of sleeping on silk. Let us help you visualize a few sensations as smooth, peaceful, and relaxing as resting your head on a silk pillowcase if you’ve never had the pleasure:
A silk pillowcase, on the other hand, is the perfect easy-to-implement change with a significant impact. Create a more luxurious and relaxing sleep for yourself and make your days and nights smooth sailing.
What to look for in a silk pillowcase?
Every product will offer a better sleep, but you should know that all silk pillowcases will not provide the same benefits. There are unscrupulous practices taking place in the silk industry. So, we recommend the following tips that you can look out for in a pure silk pillowcase.
- It should be made of pure 100% mulberry silk.
- Do not go for silk pillowcases that include synthetic materials like rayon and polyester. Beware of the silk that comprises a blend of fabrics.
- Choose the one that fits in the right pillow size for your bed. It won’t slip while you are sleeping.
- Find a pillowcase available in multiple colours to coordinate with your bedding. It is totally up to your taste and style.
- Ensure the silk fabric feels opulent, friction-free, and lustrous. After all, you might need to get the smoothest and most peaceful night’s rest.
Where to buy the best silk pillowcases online?
- Aashi Beauty: It is Canada’s top leading online beauty accessories and hair styling tools online store. Moreover, they have a fantastic collection of slip pure silk sleep masks, vegan make-up, hair extensions, the best satin silk pillowcase in Canada, and many more.
- Linen Chest: Canada’s leading store offering the softest, most absorbent towels and a variety of silk pillowcases.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: This brand offers a comprehensive collection of top-quality items in bedding, bath, home décor, furniture, beauty & fitness.
- Silk and Snow: Another online store that offers sustainable-made silk pillowcases and silk sleep masks.
- enVy Pillowcases: Offer vegan silk pillowcases within different designs and customized collections.
- Blissy: Blissy offers silk sleep masks, silk hair accessories, junior silk pillowcases, and wellness products.
Whether you explore the benefits or look at the stores, the list is endless. A night of comfortable sleep is more than just a dream. With Aashi Beauty’s collection of the best satin silk pillowcase in Canada, you will find yourself in an environment that is really out of this world. So, what are you waiting for? Shop from an exclusive range of sumptuous silk pillowcases now and say ‘Hi’ to better skin, hair, and sleep. Good luck!