The Canon ij printer is an entire solution for much work that is easy to get started with from ij.start.canon and gives a superior experience. There is an official support online site that gives you Canon product manuals, online functions, information about the printer, and additional. What’s more on ij.start.canon site is download and installation instructions for Canon IJ configuration that are required for the complete Canon setup process. So check out the more steps below.
Create a Canon inkjet printer. ij.start Canon
Follow the most frequently used and straightforward instructions to begin setting up your Canon IJ printer. Check below for more details;
- Then, you need to open your system like a laptop, PC, or laptop.
- Second, connect the Canon printing device to your system using the wired connection or via wireless (If you own a wireless Canon device)
- Third, open a web browser (default or any other) and type ij.start.canon or ij.start.cannon in the address search bar.
- Tap enter, and sit back for the Canon website to load. It will walk you through different steps.
- Click the Configure button and then wait for a window to prompt you for the model number.
- Enter the Canon model number, then press Enter and then run the set-up.
Complete Installation Guide for ij.start.cannon
Follow the guide below and setup your Canon printer;
- Download software – Visit ij.start.canon for the download of Canon driver. Canon driver.
- Install and select connection type Double-tap on the file, then select wifi or USB connection.
- Turn ON the Canon printer – Press the button that turns on the printer.
- Connect WiFi – On WiFi, press and hold the WiFi alarm until you connect.
- Green and blue lamps flashing – If you find this situation, it means the printer is connected to WiFi.
- I agree with the conditions to install Install. Read and agree to the licence terms that Canon set up for installation.
- Finish with the setup of your printer from Canon – Press Complete to complete the final step.
Setup Canon IJ Printer With USB –
If you’re not able to locate your Canon printer after reaching official sites or other alternatives, you could use USB to set up the Canon IJ printer. You can also go to ij.start.cannon to get assistance.
- You must have a USB cable.
- With the web browser visit the ij.start canon web site and select establish network connection through USB.
- Then wait until you get the Canon program to link your printer to the PC by using an USB cable.
- Hit Next and get the driver for your printer . Then examine whether you’d like to connect the printer to a particular network.
- Tap YES then hit the Complete button. Then, jump to the Add printer option.
- Tap Add and then download a driver from the ij.start.canon website.
- Now, go to Device settings and then LAN settings and choose the connection.
- Download Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and check the connections to your device.
- Configure the Canon Printer and Try printing.
IJ.Start.Canon Printer Setup on Windows (Wireless)
Here’s how you connect your IJ Start Canon Printer to a Windows PC wirelessly:
- In the very beginning, you’ll need to download, and install your driver for the printer on the site ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’.
- The next step is you need to turn off your Canon printer and make sure you have it connected using its power outlet.
- Thereafter, go to the Download folder, and double-tap on the downloaded file in the driver setup to open it on Windows.
- Click on”Next” or “Next” button till you’ve seen”Wireless Setup” as an option “Wireless Setup”.
- Select”Wireless Setup”. Then, click the “Wireless Setup” option, open your Canon printer’s screen, and tap on the “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- After that, go to the device settings and tap the “OK” button.
- Next, Choose Device Settings > LAN Settings according to the order indicated and hit”OK” to confirm the “OK” switch.
- Next, select LAN Settings and Wireless LAN Setup. Then, press “OK”. After doing this, your printer will search for the access point.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is on. If it’s on the flash lamp should blink over the printer.
- After that, the list of networks will be displayed on screen. From there, you need to choose your Wi-Fi connection from the list, and after that, click “OK.”
- In the next step, you’ll be asked to enter your WPA/WEP security password (Wi-Fi password). Enter the correct password in the field provided and select “OK.”
- In a matter of minutes, your printer will directly connect to the Wi-Fi network in a matter of minutes.
- Congratulations! The Canon IJ printer has been wirelessly set up on the Windows system. Now, the printer is fully equipped to print quality prints.
Leave a Reply