That exciting launch day marks a new era for your freshly redesigned website. But don’t make the mistake of thinking the work stops there. Most strategic agencies view launch day only as an intermediate milestone. With the right post-launch website redesign services, they continue elevating your site long after it goes live.
Of course, it’s tempting to get caught up in the thrill of unveiling a slick new website to the world. However, the firms who create true long-term value know a site needs constant optimization, enhancements, and TLC to reach its full potential. The web moves fast, and even newly redesigned sites can start gathering cobwebs within months without ongoing upkeep.
In this post, we’ll explore some of the most valuable post-launch website redesign services to consider. From conversion rate optimization to feature add-ons and staff training, take advantage of these retains to get the most bang for your buck from your recent redesign investment. When done right, your website redesign should keep paying dividends for your business year after year.
Performance Monitoring and Optimization
One of the most fundamental post-launch services is detailed monitoring and reporting on your website’s key performance indicators (KPIs). This includes metrics like:
- Traffic volume and sources
- Bounce rates
- Pages per session
- Conversion rates
- Form submission rates
- Average time on page
- SEO visibility
Analyzing this data identifies underperforming pages and user flows to optimize. For example, a high bounce rate on product pages could indicate expanding descriptions and imagery could help.
Optimization never really stops. As you add content and new site flows emerge, continual refinement based on data pushes performance higher.
Technical Support and Maintenance
Even the best-designed sites inevitably require some level of ongoing technical support and maintenance. No major launch is totally bug-free, and issues like broken links, software conflicts, and integration hiccups will surface.
Post-launch technical support services help swiftly diagnose and resolve bugs. Maintenance like installing security patches, optimizing servers, and updating backups are also crucial for protecting uptime and performance.
Most web design firms offer post-launch support packages. This safety net of technical expertise ensures your site continues humming smoothly.
You invested in a modern website design – now make sure search engines can find it! SEO should be an ongoing focus.
Post-launch SEO services include:
- Technical audits – Ensuring site architecture, page speed, etc. are optimized
- Content audits – Identifying new keyword opportunities to target
- On-page optimization – Improving page titles, meta descriptions, alt text, etc
- Link building – Securing backlinks from relevant sites to improve domain authority
- Tracking rankings – Monitoring keyword positions and traffic from organic search
Dedicated SEO efforts enable you to build upon early wins from the redesign and achieve greater visibility. Your search traffic and leads will thank you.
Conversion Rate Optimization
Redesigning the site provided a fresh start to optimize conversions. But the work doesn’t stop there. Additional testing and refinements post-launch help inch conversion rates upwards.
Areas to focus on include:
- Page layouts and placements
- Forms and checkouts
- Copy and content
- Trust factors and social proof
- User flow friction points
With ongoing experimentation through A/B testing and feedback analysis, you can continuously improve conversions over time. Small gains add up.
Additional Content Production: Developing Fresh Assets
1. Blog Posts: Regularly publishing informative and engaging blog posts not only helps in SEO but also establishes your brand as an authority in your niche. Topics should be relevant to your audience, and the content should be well-researched and original.
2. Guides and Ebooks: Long-form content like guides or ebooks can be used as lead magnets. They provide in-depth information on a particular topic and can be offered in exchange for a user’s email, helping in building your email list.
3. Videos: With the increasing consumption of video content, creating videos can be a game-changer. Whether it’s tutorials, product reviews, or behind-the-scenes glimpses, videos can engage users in ways that text sometimes can’t.
4. Infographics: These are great for breaking down complex topics into easily digestible visual content. Infographics are also highly shareable, which can increase visibility.
5. Podcasts: With the rise of audio content consumption, starting a podcast can be a strategic move. It allows for deeper dives into topics and can help in building a loyal listener base.
6. Webinars: Hosting webinars on topics of interest can position your brand as a thought leader and also generate leads.
Feature Add-Ons and Integration: Expanding Capabilities
1. Tools and Apps: Introducing new tools or apps can enhance the functionality of your website or product. For instance, if you run an e-commerce site, consider adding a recommendation engine to suggest products to users based on their browsing history.
2. CRM Integration: Integrating a Customer Relationship Management system can help streamline customer interactions, track leads, and improve sales processes.
3. Social Media Integration: Allow users to share content, login, or interact with your site using their social media accounts. This can increase engagement and drive more traffic.
4. Payment Gateway Integration: For businesses that transact online, integrating multiple payment gateways can improve the user experience by offering more payment options.
5. Chatbots and AI: Implementing chatbots can enhance customer service by providing instant responses to common queries. Advanced AI can also personalize user experiences based on their interactions.
6. Analytics and Tracking Tools: Integrate tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, or Crazy Egg to gain insights into user behavior. This data is invaluable for refining strategies and improving user experience.
Is your website meeting its potential? Don’t let valuable insights or skill gaps hold you back. Reach out to a website redesign service to assess your current website needs and chart a path to enduring digital success.