DApps browsers are also referred to as web3 browsers that help users to bond decentralized applications. This browser is very important for making transactions with cryptocurrency as the available regular browsers will not help with this. The decentralized applications are not compatible with regular browsers and hence, DApps are very important.
There are a lot of people who often question how do I get DApps on my trust browser? So, if you are also someone who is thinking the same then read our article carefully and learn how you can enable trust wallet on your iPhone and Android devices.
Enable Trust wallet on your iPhone
After a new update in June 2020, you can no longer use a trust wallet on your iOS device. So, follow these steps to know how to enable a trust wallet on iPhone.
You can add a version of the DApp browser to your trust wallet using the WalletConnect feature. WalletConnect is a protocol that is attuned with a lot of applications and allows the users to Scan QRs and pay money.
- Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone and then search for the PancakeSwap website or click at this link https://pancakeswap.finance/.
- On the screen, you will see a ‘Connect’ button. You need to click on it.
- Then you will see a list. Look for ‘WalletConnect’ and then select it.
- If you are still on the Mobile tab then, select ‘Trust’ wallet from the given list of wallets.
- You will get a notification on your Trust Wallet about the PancakeSwap. Accept the connection to finalize your changes.
- Now, your Trust Wallet is successfully connected and you can use this Wallet to make payments.
There is an alternative method that you can use to get the same results. For this, you need to use UniSwap.
- Click on the link https://app.uniswao.org/ or open the UniSwap website on your apple browser.
- You will see a ‘Connect Wallet’ option on the screen. Tap on it.
- Then you will be directed to a list where you need to select WalletConnect.
- Now, choose Trust from all the apps present on the list.
- Then, you need to follow the given instructions on the screen and you will activate your Trust Wallet.
This is how you can complete the process of trust browser enable on iPhone.
Enable trust Wallet on your Android Device
Now, if you are thinking about how to enable trust browser on android then, you will be happy to know that the process is much simpler in comparison to the above process. So, follow these steps and enable your wallet.
- You need to Open the Trust Wallet on your phone and then click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Then, you will see a list where you need to hit on the ‘Preferences’ option and then select ‘DApp Browser’.
- You will be directed to a separate page where you will see the ‘Enable’ button.
- Click on the button and enable it.
- Now, you can open your DApp browser Dashboard which is on the bottom of the Trust Wallet app’s home screen.
You can now easily use a DApp browser on your mobile phone be it an iPhone or an Android device. Hope you will benefit from the guide given by us. For more information you may also visit the official website of Onlinegeeks, here you will find different types of troubleshooting blogs and articles.
Also recommended – https://www.joinarticles.com/top-instagram-usernames-ideas/